Posted 20 Nov 2023, 7:00 pm
Senior Software Engineer Test at Veeva Systems
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva System is looking for a self-driven Senior Software Engineer in Test who is passionate about quality and automation. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.\n
What You’ll Do
- Define automation strategies
- Design and develop new automation frameworks
- Maintain and improve existing automation test suites
- Monitor, analyze and report test automation results
- Contribute to automation infrastructure improvements
- Collaborate with Developers, QA, and PMs to identify automation test cases that will ensure product quality
- 7+ years of experience in software test automation or software development
- Strong experience in Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Experience with API automation using REST Assured
- Good understanding of modern best practices for software development like design patterns, code reusability, extensibility, and maintainability
- Experience and ability in developing test automation frameworks from scratch or familiarity with one or more existing automation frameworks
- Good working knowledge using tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Maven/Gradle
- Problem-solving, Process Improvement, and Coaching Strong written and verbal English skills to support complex analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Experience working in Unix/Linux and AWS environments
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $100,000 -$175,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please mention the word **EAGERLY** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI1Mi4xMjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI1Mi4xMjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok