Posted 10 Nov 2023, 6:35 pm
Software Engineer Machine Learning at Celonis
Celonis AI Group (CeloAI) is a newly formed organization within Celonis that is dedicated to developing state-of-the-art AI/ML (and broadly intelligent) technologies for Celonis products (e.g., the Execution Management System / EMS) and empower enterprises and institutions to make intelligent business decisions and achieve operational excellence. Our dual mission focuses on both the immediate term goals of designing and implementing advanced AI/ML product features and solutions for our customers and the long term goals of establishing competitive advantages of Celonis for execution management.
We are a global organization with presence in both Germany and the US. CeloAI US has its main presence in New York, NY but also remote presences across the US.
As a software engineer (machine learning), you are responsible for designing and developing product features and customer solutions, along with the underlying infrastructure, that are based on AI/ML approaches. You may interact closely with solution engineers, customer value architects, and execution management consultants within the Go-to-Market organization and product managers and software engineers within the product and engineering organization to build scalable and high quality AI/ML features and solutions for our customers.
You may also be responsible for designing and implementing new foundational technical components that will power the next generation of EMS and elevate the impact Celonis has on our customers. These components may span the areas of computer vision, natural language processing, data mining, recommendation, knowledge base, business intelligence, and other AI technologies.
The work you’ll do
- Deeply understand the business needs of Celonis customers, formulate the business needs into concrete technical problems, often AI related
- Determine which AI/ML approach, if any, is suited for the problem
- Design and develop scalable and high quality AI/ML models or otherwise intelligent approaches
- Design and implement scalable and robust data collection mechanisms
- Design and implement principled evaluation mechanisms
- Design and build robust and low latency infrastructure to serve the AI/ML models and meet the demands of Celonis customers
- Design and develop intelligent techniques to understand, represent, and integrate enterprise operational data (e.g., processes)
- Design and build APIs and infrastructure to serve such data at scale and with low latency
- Design and implement intelligent ways to ensure freshness and accuracy of such data across thousands of enterprise customers.
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (in Computer Science or related fields), Master’s degree and PhD degree a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Identify with the Celonis value of customer first, passionate about solving real world customer problems with a focus on finding the right solution regardless of the nature of the solution
- Passionate about developing scalable and efficient AI/ML solutions
- Passionate about building high quality AI/ML solutions with clear and repeatable evaluation mechanisms
Please mention the word **RESOLUTE** and tag RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok