Posted 1 Nov 2023, 4:55 am
Software Engineer Intern Timeline at Smartsheet
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
This is a remote internship at Smartsheet, based in the USA. You will report to a Smartsheet Manager for 12 weeks over the summer months. The rate of pay for this role is $35.00 hourly.
- Gain experience of working as a full time software developer in a fast growing tech company.
- Build your network, work closely with a team of rock solid devs and a dedicated mentor while you build features loved by our customers.
- Get an opportunity to develop clean, maintainable code complimented with tests.
- Foundational knowledge of software development or computer science skills.
- Experience with modern programming languages and enthusiasm for the full stack.
- Desire to learn, adapt and improvise.
- This internship requires US work authorization or Legal authorization to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Japan, Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!
Please mention the word **IDYLLIC** and tag RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok