Posted 1 Nov 2023, 9:10 pm
C++ Staff Engineer Data Scientist Software Engineer at Celonis
The Celonis Process Mining team focuses on improving, extending and maintaining the process mining capabilities of our software according to customer requirements, insights from academia, and research. The team takes special care of the integration of state-of-the-art process mining approaches into our highly-performant products.
You will be part of the Process Mining team. The team develops and validates innovative process mining algorithms and approaches and integrates it into Celonis products. You will interact closely with other software engineers, product managers, and designers within the product and engineering organization to successfully deploy your code in production.
The work you’ll do:
- Familiarize and understand relevant research approaches in the field of process mining
- Take ownership of features from design to operation
- Develop, validate and implement algorithms in a high-performant manner together with a small team
- Collaborate with various teams and coworkers to drive innovation in the field of process mining
- Bring successful prototypes into the product
- Mentor and grow your teammates
The qualifications you need:
- A university degree in the area of computer science, process mining or a comparable education
- Preference over Data Scientist or Data Engineer or a Software Engineer involved in data environment or eager to be part of data ecosystem
- 8+ yrs of experience in software development with C++ or Python (Java are a plus)
- Genuine interest and (first) experience in process mining
- Ability to drive innovation in the area of process mining
- You have experience with developing data-intensive and performance-critical applications
- An analytical mind with a great understanding of complex algorithms and data management
- You have solid knowledge on API design using templates
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Please mention the word **AVAILABLE** and tag RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok