Posted 31 Oct 2023, 3:00 pm
Mid Software Engineer at Hexagon US Federal
At Hexagon US Federal we provide cutting-edge technologies and a wide range of professional services to enable our customers to make smarter and faster operational decisions and improve mission effectiveness.
Hexagon US Federal is an independent subsidiary of Hexagon Corporation exclusively focused on bringing the broad range of Hexagon technologies to the US Federal government and its partners.
A day in the life of a Mid-Level Software Engineer:
As a Mid-LevelSoftware Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering novel security innovations as part of a cyber-security laboratory. The project is a full stack web application driving infrastructure as code, and you’ll working remotely, but closely in a small team to design and develop a brand-new solution. This role requires a polyglot engineer who is comfortable with end-to-end security, mobile and web UIs, and with cloud-based platforms and services. You will be working with a brand-new codebase, and this role is a great opportunity to solve problems with novel solutions.
This job is for you if you:
Able to turn ideas into technical solutions with minimal direction, be part of a specialized development team that will design, implement, and deliver software solutions.
The ideal candidate will have previously served as a software developer with proven experience and a track record of wins.
· Be of strong moral and ethical character
· Possess a strong personal work ethic
· Willing to learn and expand skill set on the job
· Own your work and be passionate about customer success
· A passionate, smart, and articulate technologist with strong engineering and problem-solving skills\n
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalate work experience
- Full Stack Development experience with the following stack or similar:
- Frontend: Vue,(Preferred), Angular, or React. Typescript.js.
- Backend: Node.js, Python, Kubernetes
- DevOps: Terraform, Ansible, Git
- Platform: Google Cloud Platform (preferred), AWS or similar cloud platform.
The following skills and tools are preferred but not required:
- Google Cloud experience strongly desired
- Familiarity with Android
Required Level of Security Clearance: Secret Clearance required. Eligibility for a Top Secret Clearance is preferred.
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
What we will provide in return:
· Competitive health care plans with savings accounts
· Dental and vision plans
· 401k with 100% company match up to 6%, with immediate vesting on company match
· Life and disability insurance
· Learning Management System with robust offerings
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· 13 paid holidays per year
· Thrive Wellness Program
· DE&I Committee with regular educational sessions and communications
· Leadership Development Program with multiple learning options
At Hexagon US Federal, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We are pleased to offer a Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Program: this employee-led program offers monthly speakers, newsletters, training, outreach and more as well as VALOR (Veterans and Allies: Leadership, Outreach, Resources): our veterans’ employee resource group.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, ability and more. If you need accommodations to make our process more accessible to you, please email us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!
Hexagon US Federal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Please mention the word **HARDY** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok