Posted 13 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Humble Technical Lead at Reach Platform
Reach’s vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses. We are making blockchain mainstream. Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time. We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are on our way to becoming the central platform developers use to build on blockchain. Our goal is to become the lens through which the world understands the value of decentralization and Web3!
Reach Labs, a division of Reach, builds direct-to-consumer products and applications leveraging the safety and security advantages of the Reach platform. One of these spin-off products is ‘Humble’, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) funding projects in the DeFi ecosystem. Our first product is HumbleSwap, a decentralized exchange (DEX) built-in Reach (a faster, safer, simpler way to build decentralized apps).
Humble is looking for a Crypto veteran who has experience building & launching DeFi applications.
- Lead technical strategies and plan projects at least 2 quarters out.
- Track, maintain, and streamline current WIPs and report back to Head of DeFi on a consistent basis.
- Build, deploy, maintain, upgrade smart contracts that power HumbleSwap
- Maintain Humble SDK & related Docs
- Be able to iterate quickly and pivot as needed (we work in a very fast-paced startup environment)!
- Minimum 2+ years of Smart Contract development experience
- Past experience working on DeFi applications with a focus towards DEXs.
- Deep understanding of the Algorand ecosystem is preferred.
- Passionate about blockchain and the DeFi space.
Our Commitment to You:
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Employee stock-options
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Competitive salary
Please mention the word **SOOTHE** and tag RNTIuMi4yMzkuMTU2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuMi4yMzkuMTU2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok