Posted 22 Mar 2023, 7:23 pm
Senior Full Stack Engineer at Tronic
At Tronic, we are revolutionizing the web3 landscape by developing cutting-edge infrastructure and tools to power the future of loyalty and rewards programs. We invite passionate and innovative full stack engineers to join our dynamic team and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment that offers ample opportunities for growth and impact. If you're eager to shape the next frontier of digital rewards experiences, we encourage you to apply!
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to design, implement, and maintain new product features.
- Serve as functional subject matter expert for core platform components, designing and implementing highly-distributed, scalable, secure, and maintainable back-end systems.
- Analyze business requirements and make informed decisions around technical approaches and implementations that align with contemporary industry standards.
- Lead and mentoring a team of backend developers to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and to the highest standards of quality.
- Iterate quickly in an agile early-stage startup environment to meet immediate functional needs while aligning with long-term platform architectural goals.
- Utilize mature development best-practices, ensuring comprehensive automated test coverage and championing continuous process improvements.
- Identify and prioritize development tasks to enhance performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Support DevOps team to integrate and maintain CI/CD pipeline across multiple IaaS and PaaS vendors.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to the team.
- Write internal technical documentation and related artifacts consumable by general audiences.
- 5+ years of experience leading back-end systems development, with a focus on Node.js (TypeScript), PostgreSQL (Prisma), Redis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science-related field (or significantly comparable professional experience)
- Demonstrable acumen in building large-scale resilient, distributed, secure, and performant web API platforms.
- Experience with schema design and administration of both relational and NoSQL database systems.
- Knowledge of fundamental blockchain architectures and experience integrating traditional off-chain software systems with multi-chain smart contracts.
- Proficiency in testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai or Jest.
- Experience with production team-based git development workflows and integrating automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with cloud-based services such as Heroku, AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Understanding of serverless/microservices architectures implemented utilizing containerization and orchestration via Docker, Kubernetes or AWS ECS.
- Knowledge of basic Linux systems and related typical web application stacks; working familiarity with command line environments.
- Experience in performance optimization, load testing and profiling production web applications.
- Knowledge of contemporary software systems architecture best-practices, object-oriented programming, and software design patterns.
- Experience integrating federated identity management and authentication systems like OAuth.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with development approaches to Big Data, applications for directed-acyclic graphs, and efficient techniques for time-series data sets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and lead a team of developers.
Please mention the word **COMPETITIVE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjAz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjAz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok