Posted 6 Mar 2023, 5:40 pm
Full stack Developer at Lemon.io
Are you a talented developer looking for a remote job that lets you showcase your skills while also enjoying better compensation and career growth? Look no further than Lemon.io, the marketplace that connects you with hand-picked startups in the US and Europe.
Here are some reasons why you'll love working with us:
- We understand that respecting your time is key to your success, which is why we match you with teams that won't micromanage or require time trackers.
- You can earn a monthly salary of $5k - $9k, and we've already paid out over $10M to our engineers.
- With flexible working hours and the ability to work asynchronously, you can choose a schedule that works best for you.
- Say goodbye to project managers, and hello to direct communication with clients. Most of them have technical backgrounds. Sounds good, yeah?
- We support you throughout the entire recruitment process.
- No more hunting for clients or negotiating rates - let us handle the business side of things so you can focus on what you do best.
- Enjoy the fast-paced startup environment that will keep you motivated and engaged.
- Pass the recruitment process now and start working when you're ready - even if that's a few months down the line.
- We'll manually find you the best project to match your skills and preferences.
- Connect with the best developers in the world through our community.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js and React.js
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript
- Understanding of and practical experience with AWS
- Understanding of and practical experience with SOLID principles and GOF patterns
- Understanding of CI principles
- Experience with React Native and Next would be a plus
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now and join the Lemon.io family!
- First step: VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Second step: 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Third step: Technical Interview with our Developers
- Magic Box (we are looking for best project for you)
P.S. Keep up-to-date with Lemon.io events by following us on LinkedIn.
Please mention the word **VENERATE** and tag RNTIuMjMuMjAzLjIw when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuMjMuMjAzLjIw). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok