Posted 18 Nov 2022, 3:15 pm
Enterprise Account Executive at FourKites
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
You are an assertive, enthusiastic, creative self-starter who compels others to get on board. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate communication and relationship skills. You are known for your high-achievement, positive energy, hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the lookout for prospective deals and new business opportunities in the Supply Chain SaaS space. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration. This is a full-time remote position that will require travel to prospective customers within the United States.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which large organizations invest in solutions
- Desire to use a proven and scalable sales, qualification and forecasting process
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities with prospects and customers
- Highly achievement oriented - you thrive to be the top sales leader
As the owner of the account/territory plan, you will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, including identifying core enterprise customers and prospects, and mapping the benefits of FourKites solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customer’s organizational/power structure and work to achieve alignment with all stakeholders globally. Through use of sales tools, you will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, consistent quarterly revenue delivery, and utilization of sales enablement and development to implement account and business plans.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop detailed account-based sales plans and sales forecasts
- Spend high percentage of your time meeting with clients, prospects and partners
- Manage a multi-state territory of over 100 accounts
- Effectively develop and close 2-3 sales campaigns every quarter
- Monitor competition to consistently present FourKites as the leader in the space
- Build a robust network and generate prolific referrals
- Take control of active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with top tier target accounts
- Sell “high and wide” across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
- At least 4-5+ years of technology-based enterprise sales experience
- Knowledge of the supply-chain and logistics space (JDA, Oracle, Manhattan, SAP, BluJay, Mercury, Gate, etc.)
- Track record of over-achieving quota (consistently top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Proven experience with pipeline clarity and velocity
- Self-starter with a hunter and consistent contributor mentality
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Success selling into multi-billion dollar businesses
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $1M+ in ARR
We know that job postings can be intimidating, and research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. We encourage you to apply if you think you may be a fit and give us both a chance to find out!
Who we are
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a supportive culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.
Please mention the word **WARM** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok