Posted 28 Oct 2022, 4:32 pm
Junior Salesforce Administrator at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 18M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that will completely transform how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Junior Salesforce Administrator.
The Junior Salesforce Administrator will serve as an internal subject matter expert on Salesforce. This individual will be the first point of contact for Salesforce end users and will know Fetch’s Salesforce instance inside and out. Additionally, this individual should always be looking for ways to improve upon existing processes and bettering the user experience.
This position will make a huge impact on the wider business and the success of their Revenue Generation counterparts. This role has tremendous potential for growth and will report to the Salesforce Administrator.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist in day-to-day administration of Salesforce.com
- Create and maintain views, dashboards, and reports
- Assist with change management when new business processes are introduced
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to clarify requirements, demo changes, and answer questions about system improvements
- Work with end users to identify areas where optimization and automation can be implemented
- Work closely with the Revenue leadership team to understand success metrics, reporting requirements, and functional needs
- Provide training of Salesforce.com and other sales tools to new sales reps to ramp up quickly and successfully
The ideal candidate:
- 1+ years of Salesforce administration (or equivalent CRM System) or Revenue Operations experience
- Experience with technology and learning new systems and processes
- Possesses analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- Collaborative and a team player
- Experience with user training and change management
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to change
Candidates with diverse work experiences are encouraged to apply.
At Fetch Rewards, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options: Fetch wants you to be on the rocketship with us! Options will give you the opportunity to share the excitement of the company growth and have your own stake in its success.
- 401k Match: We match 100% of the first 3% of your 401K contribution.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive PPO and HDHP plans (Dental | Vision | Life Insurance) in addition to pet insurance, fully covered for the first pet.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides up to $10,000 per year in education reimbursement support for any job-related courses/programs/certifications. You will also have access to Udemy, an online course provider with thousands of topics to discover.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. Current groups include Amplify BiPoC, Amplify Women, Amplify LBGTQ+, Amplify Family, and Amplify Military.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our unlimited PTO policy, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our End-of-Year break.
- Robust Leave Policies: Whether it’s for you or a loved one, Fetch offers generous leave time for various health and personal needs that take you away from work. Our parental leave policy provides 18 weeks of paid time off for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary, and flexible work schedules upon returning to work.
- Wellness Program: Utilize these tools and resources to bring your best self to work each day.
- Wellness coach on staff to help you create goals, provide accountability and support you on your wellness journey
- Nutrition counseling through Charge Nutrition
- Gympass membership to access in-person gyms, virtual workout classes, meditation apps, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides no cost, confidential resources and services to help navigate life's many changes and challenges.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago 1-2 times per week. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.
- Social Impact Efforts: Take part in volunteer events or donate to your favorite organizations through BrightFunds.
Please mention the word **GLAD** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok