Posted 28 Jul 2022, 5:40 pm
Project Manager at Twilio
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Project Manager I - Segment
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to coordinate low to medium complexity projects/customer engagements for Professional Services delivery of onboarding engagements.
As a Project Manager, your primary focus will be running projects for onboarding engagements from our commercial accounts. We pride ourselves on service and evaluate ourselves on how well we serve each of our customers. So if you enjoy working with hard-working people, and helping to build a company that cares deeply about quality and lasting customer relationships, you’ve found the right place.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead planning and management of both internal and customer-facing projects
- Track delivery of services engagements and provide data to internal management
- Effectively handle project backlog for portfolio of customer engagements
- Work with team to develop standard methodologies and new processes for integration with internal teams and Professional Services clients
- Work closely with Professional Services clients and internal teams including Sales, Customer Success Management, Solution Architects, Services Operations, and Services Engineering Product Development
- Lead and drive ground-breaking Marketing Technology Programs focused on digital programs for key Commercial and select Enterprise accounts
- Work with the Services Operations team on the monthly roll-up of key delivery metrics
- Supervise and drive Professional Services operations metrics. I.e., collect data, develop reports for key performance indicators for the team.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Have 2+ years of dynamic experience working as a Project Manager
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in high volume project coordination
- Have experience with multiple project management methodologies (including waterfall, SCRUM, and other Agile methodologies - preferred)
- Are experienced using project management tools such as, Asana, SalesForce, MS Project, Jira, PSA tools
- Experience working closely with or implementing any of our Destination partners
- PMI-ACP and/or PMP certification (or a similar accreditation)
- Expertise in multiple areas of the MarTech ecosystem and concepts including attribution, Analytics, Adtech, CRM, Mobile, NPS, and more
- Experience in writing Salesforce reports
This role will be remote, based in Dublin
Approximately less than 5% travel is anticipated
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Be sure to mention the word **HEARTEN** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok