Posted 14 Jul 2022, 1:21 pm
Senior Software Engineer at LimeSurvey
Hamburg | Remote | Relocation cost
At LimeSurvey we are dedicated building the world’s #1 open source survey platform emphasized on ease of use, stability and extensibility. We do this together with our fast-growing community and an international team of survey fanatics in Hamburg.
You can find LimeSurvey in over 140 countries and 80+ languages: from local governments, NGO’s and universities to students, small business owners and public traded companies.
We could use some help. If you’re looking for the next challenge as Senior Software Engineer, you might have just found it.
As the Senior Engineer, you will help out building our architecture on several ends, like Front-end, Backend, Data Engineering and DevOps. You will have a key position in our Survey Platform Development team and will help implementing the architecture of our application while keeping an eye on scalability.
- Modernizing LimeSurvey in terms of design and architecture.
- You will be involved in the entire development cycle for front-end and back-end topics.
- You will discuss and implement new innovative solutions related to onboarding, user experience, user interface, security, stability, extensibility plus many more.
- Closely work together with our product owner, development team as well as our community and partners.
- You need to stay on top of new technologies and seek for possible implementations which could benefit LimeSurvey.
- You are responsible for the code you write in line with our LimeSurvey coding guidelines.
- Application management and maintenance of several applications to their operating environments.
- Work in an international team consisting of a survey analyst, software engineers, software test engineers, software architect and an active open source community.
- You will ensure the scalability of our technology, make sure technical debt is continuously paid off and that everyone is writing scalable code.
- You will make sure new members in our team are onboarded correctly
- The opportunity to showcase your code to the rest of the world due our open source nature.
- You can navigate between legacy and new architecture.
- You have worked on B2B, SaaS or Dev Tools
- You have exceptional programming skills and master multiple PHP frameworks, Yii would be great.
- You know how to write unit tests and testable code.
- You are full stack or have the willingness to get there.
- You have experience with building REST API’s.
- You are an active contributor to opensource projects.
- You have a good sense of humor, and you stay calm in stressful situations.
- Yii-3, Yii-1, PHP Framework
- Bootstrap 5
- MySQL, MSSQL and Postgres
- Docker, CI, CD
Varied, interesting and challenging tasks, the chance to work with a growing dynamic international team, room for creativity and your own ideas. We offer a wide range of training courses including language classes.
Be sure to mention the word **LEGENDARY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok