Posted 8 Jun 2022, 8:11 pm
Full Stack Engineer at Laskie
You will be employed directly by one of these startups and play an integral role in their growth. We are looking for developers who are passionate about building scalable systems and owning development efforts.
If you're an expert React and Node.js developer who is eager to take on complex problems, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Bring
- Professional English fluency, both writing & speaking
- 6+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- Frontend: 4+ years using React or React Native
- Backend: 4+ years using Python or Django
- Experience with test-driven development using frameworks like Mocha and Jest
- Experience working with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
What You’ll Accomplish
- Architect robust and scalable solutions
- Build new products from scratch & develop new features for existing products
- Collaborate with other Product teams to specify new features & designs
- Mentor junior developers on technical skills & professional development
The Right Fit
- You have a growth mindset and believe in game-changing innovations.
- You take your impact seriously. You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value.
- You are a first-rate software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, and programmatically.
What's In It For You?
- $1000 Laskie signing bonus PLUS any signing bonus offered by our clients
- All of our clients offer remote work and competitive compensation with bonuses, stock options, and PTO
- Apply once and get matched with multiple pre-vetted employers
Be sure to mention the word **PROFUSE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok