Posted 6 Jun 2022, 8:19 pm
Senior Web Developer at Lolly Co
We're looking for additional experienced senior web developers to join us at Lolly Co on a contract or full-time basis (please note - full time means 6.5h work days for us). We're a 100% remote team who look to build rich native-like experiences.
Lolly Co build automation solutions for companies across the globe looking to digitally automate their operations via custom software and apps created by our talented team.
We think that you:
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience
- Have a deep understanding of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4/5
- Like solving hard problems by writing simple and understandable code
- Are experienced with Wordpress
- Are experienced with git, Photoshop, and modern UI/UX
- Enjoy learning new technologies and developing your skills
- Can work both independently and together with the rest of our team
For bonus points, add experience with one or more of the following:
- Management experience
- Speaking Russian and English to a C1 grade
- Back-end technologies like PHP
- Front-end technologies like Angular, Vue, React, Electron, or other JS frameworks.
- Building digital products and services
- Contributing to open source projects
- 🗺️ 100% fully remote team
- 📅 Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
- 🏖️ Unlimited holiday allowance
- 🏂 Twice yearly company retreats (we're taking the company snowboarding in March!)
- 💰 Bonuses
Be sure to mention the word **HANDSOME** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok