Posted 9 Feb 2024, 6:11 pm
Software engineer Unity SDK at Huddle01
Huddle01 is building a decentralized network to facilitate open, borderless and secure audio/video communication between users. Our current suite of developer-friendly SDKs enable cross-chain audio/video communication for dApps to help them deliver live and interactive experiences to their users.
About the Role:
Huddle01 is seeking a talented and experienced Unity Software Engineer to join our team. As a Unity Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Huddle01’s Unity SDK.
- Drive design and implementation of Huddle01s' Unity SDKs
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Speak with fellow developers - our community - to identify and prfioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Work with development teams to ensure that code is properly instrumented for monitoring and logging.
- Troubleshoot and resolve SDK issues as they arise.
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of Unity, WebGL, websockets, webRTC and similar technologies.
- Experience with Unity, C#, WebGK, and typescript.
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC concepts, and Real time will be a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums.
To know more about us, checkout:
🌐 Website: https://huddle01.com/
🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/huddle01com
📝 Blog: https://huddle01.hashnode.dev/
Please mention the word **ARTICULATE** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok