Posted 3 Feb 2024, 0:00 pm
Senior Developer Payments at Versapay
About Versapay 🚀
Versapay is the leader in Collaborative Accounts Receivable. The Versapay Collaborative AR Network is the first solution that empowers the genius of teams by bridging the gap between suppliers and buyers through a shared, digital experience. Versapay’s accounts receivable (AR) automation solutions and next-generation B2B payments network make billing and payments easier for enterprises, increasing efficiencies, accelerating cash flow, and dramatically improving the customer experience.
Founded in 2006, the company has grown into a global network of 9,000+ clients and 1,000,000+ users handling 40+ million new invoices and driving $60+ billion in global payment volume annually.
Versapay goes beyond traditional AR automation to deliver customer-driven experiences. The results? Versapay’s clients benefit from improved payment times and stronger customer relationships with an over 80% portal adoption rate.
Owned by Great Hill Partners, Versapay is based in Toronto with offices in Atlanta and Miami.
Think you might be the next Veep to join? Read on!!
⭐️ We obsess over our customers.
⭐️ We help each other.
⭐️ We embrace diversity.
⭐️ We find better ways.
⭐️ We get things done.
⭐️ We own it.
What You'll Do:
- You'll write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs, working with web designers to match visual design intent
- That means estimating methodically based on iterative learning (setting realistic deadlines that drive effort but also good work habits).
- Triage and correct performance and/or data integrity concerns by reviewing and evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption utilization.
- Collaborate with other engineers on features and support cases, and as you continue to develop, support technical decision-making, leading and supporting work that affects more and more complex systems and critical areas of our application
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintaining, expanding, and scaling Versapay solutions as we grow our customer base
- Remain plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Critical R&D to help us continue to design for scale and reliability as we grow (and we’re growing)
- And grow! Both yourself and support the growth of others, spurring meaningful discussions around complex and technical issues and contribute to our high-performing delivery culture.
What You'll Bring To The Team:
- You’ve got a background in computer science, engineering, and/or mathematics with +5 years of experience in software engineering (C#) under your belt
- You are comfortable working with .NET framework 4.8 and .NET core
- Knowledge and/or experience in MVC is a plus.
- Experience in payments (especially integrating payment gateways), and merchant account processing on the acquiring side is a very strong plus
- You've got strong knowledge of integrating external APIs (building them is even better!)
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems (SQL Server + Stored Procedures), Object Oriented Programming, and web application development (CSS/JS/HTML)
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- You don’t shy away from detective work and problem solving (even when the answer isn’t obvious); finding solutions to problems excites you and you’re comfortable with the unknown and ambiguous
- You’re analytical and able to look at situations from multiple vantage points to make data-driven decisions and solve real problems
- You’re able to deliver communications that are clear, concise, and effective, both written and verbal to get your ideas across and get buy-in if needed
- You have experience with Jira and are able to breakdown an epic or story into workable items
- You are familiar with and practice the OWASP top ten and security best practices
- Experience with Postman and Datadog is a plus
- Experience with git version control system and GitHub actions
All of our Veeps live out our core values:
We look for excellence: individuals that are better than we are and not only meet our values but bring value to our teams.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. Versapay is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without discrimination. Please let us know if accommodation for the recruitment/interview process is required and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.
Please mention the word **THRIVING** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok