Posted 2 Feb 2024, 11:00 pm
Client Ride Specialist at HopSkipDrive
Who you are
You are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by our vision and the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-growing market. You are excited to learn, grow and collaborate so we can achieve our mission of creating opportunity for all through mobility.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that challenges require different approaches, unique perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
As a Client Ride Specialist, you will be responsible for handling service requests and configurations that will support ensuring every HopSkipDrive ride requested is set up to succeed. You will proactively look at complex situations and find solutions before issues escalate. You will balance problem solving and multitasking to work with the Client Insights team in delivering every rider safely to their destination.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with our clients to ensure our services are built accurately and efficiently
- Respond to every client inquiry in our CRM in a customer friendly, efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain adherence to all personal and department goals surrounding performance
- Execute operational response to any issues that are escalated from the Client Support team
- Manage logistics for rides that have unique needs and advanced qualifications
- Recognize trends and suggest changes to improve processes and client/rider experience
- Build a deep understanding of HopSkipDrive’s products and abilities in order to best support our clients
- Take ownership of special projects to ensure accuracy of ride series and additional metrics as assigned by the Client Insights Sr. Manager
- Work closely with Client Insights team and Associate Manager, Client Rides to support unique client requirements
- Engage in outbound phone calls to more efficiently resolve client inquiries
What you'll need:
- 1+ years customer service experience
- Exceptional attention to detail while meeting or exceeding performance metrics indicators
- Collaborating with team members, working closely with supervisors, managers and other team members
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build strong working relationships with multiple players and engender a high degree of collaboration
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, self-motivated individual
- Experience with SalesForce, Kustomer (or similar CRM), and Google workspace
** This role will be fully remote from a state where we do business AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market compensation, BYOD technology reimbursement, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is also proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
Please mention the word **EXCELLED** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok