Posted 30 Jan 2024, 8:00 am
Senior Brand Copywriter at Tempo
Who We Are
Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first personal training solution to track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real time.
The combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build lifelong habits with fitness.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Creative Copywriter (contract) with B2C experience within e-commerce.
You are a full-stack storyteller. You are as comfortable talking strategy as you are brainstorming visual treatment. And while you can write pithy headlines with the best of them, your copy always proceeds from a deep understanding of your audience. You are genuinely excited to learn about a groundbreaking fitness product.
In this role, you’ll primarily collaborate with Tempo’s Marketing team on translating positioning & messaging into copy for new launches and refreshing copy around core product areas. Your deliverables will include everything from webpages to emails, video scripts to blogs, and datasheets to brochures. You’ll also support the Brand team of creatives in bringing ads, events, and more, to life. You’ll maintain an in-depth understanding of our brand voice and deliver content that not only informs but also inspires and engages our audiences to take action.
We are based in San Francisco, CA and while this can be a remote role, there are expectations of West Coast hours.
We expect this to be a contract to hire position.
- Write clear and concise content across multiple product touch points
- Offer a perspective on Content Strategy across the Tempo product system
- Establish a tone of voice structure and guidelines that serves as the foundation for communication with the Tempo user base
- Work cross-functionally, be nimble in trying out variations and solutions that are uplifting and motivational
- Help drive consensus across teams and be a voice for solutions that balance user needs with business goals
- Work with Brand Marketing on evolving the Tone of Voice guidelines and evangelize across the company
- Develop a copy framework for product experiences that help provide guard rails for content strategy across every part of the experience
- Help people understand the practice and value of content strategy, through your work
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing copywriting, content design & strategy on a product team
- Comfortable working in a cross functional, multi disciplinary startup environment
- Experience writing content principles and tone of voice guides
- Ability to work independently, and in a fast-paced environment
- A visible track record of an empathetic approach towards the craft
- A diverse portfolio of writing samples
- A visible passion for fitness and the sports technology industry is a big plus!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO (full time role)
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a targeted contract range, or FTE salary, based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to deter you from applying! Compensation will ultimately depend on job-related factors including skills and experience. Ranges may be modified in the future.
At this time, Tempo is only set up to employ in the US and Egypt.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Tempo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Tempo does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.#LI-JV1
Please mention the word **SENSATIONAL** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok