Posted 24 Jan 2024, 9:53 pm
Lead Software Engineer at Bola AI
About Bola AI Bola AI is building the ultimate AI-Workflow Assistant for dental & medical procedures. Imagine healthcare providers seamlessly retrieving and entering patient data all while providing a top notch patient experience.
Our mission is to reduce the time and friction created by digital documentation requirements and allow professionals to spend more time doing what only they can do.
Bola AI is currently operating in the dental market, and has partnered with the top providers in the market. We serve thousands of customers daily and millions of procedures annually.
- Collaborate with other engineers in an Agile environment to launch new features and iterate on existing ones
- Write clean and testable code
- Research and share your findings with the team through code reviews and tech talks
- Own features from development to deployment
- Push innovative features to customers quickly while maintaining enterprise-grade quality of Bola's solutions
- Work closely with the CEO and Product managers, to investigate and exectute on high value features and products for our customer base.
- Implement best practices amoung engineering team - code reviews, deployement practices etc.
- Minimum 7+ years of full-stack development experience
- Proficient knowledge of ReactJS, NodeJs, Docker, SaaS, SQL
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Write clean, maintainable and well-tested code
- Experience with microservices and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience building enterprise-grade scalable products
- Experience implementing engineering process in lean teams
Good to have but not required:
- Familiarity with NestJs, Websockets
- Familiarity with building browser extensions and desktop apps (Electron JS) and OS fundamentals
- Knowledge of NLP/ML/Deep Learning
- Experience with Image Processing technologies
- Expeience building to 3rd party APIs
Benefits of working with Us:
- Result and customer-driven company
- Frequent visits to client offices to see our product in action
- Work on challenging real-world problems with immediate benefits to the markets we serve
- Fast-moving, exciting startup environment
- Positive attitude and feedback welcoming work culture
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Top of the line company laptops
Please mention the word **INTRIGUINGLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok