Posted 20 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm
Web3 Product Management & Architecture Lead at Premia Jobs
Web3 Product Management & Architecture Lead - Remote
Premia is a decentralized options platform connecting traders and liquidity providers of all backgrounds. Offering non-custodial options to hedge, speculate, or earn yield on your digital assets. Premia offers first-of-its-kind automated market maker solutions in the DeFi space for Options Contracts through our use of Smart Liquidity Pools and Dynamic Pricing. Premia enables best-in-class pricing based on market volatility, providing fully-featured peer-to-pool trading and capital efficiency to DeFi options.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. We are a globally distributed organization, with all positions being fully remote.
We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As a dedicated product hire, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience leading product development across all teams at Premia including Engineering, Product Design, Operations & Legal, as well as Marketing.
As a Product Development Lead, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of Web3 solution implementation, from ideation to launch. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design, develop, test, and launch products that meet customer needs and deliver value to our fast-expanding Web3/DeFi user base. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the Web3 ecosystem, including the Ethereum blockchain, smart contracts, decentralized applications (dApps), and be able to identify opportunities to build innovative Web3 solutions that address real-world problems. If you are a self-starter, passionate about Web3, and have a proven track record of building successful products, we would love to hear from you.
- You will be responsible for the overall product development process
- You will be responsible for product coordination and strategy within the protocol
- You will manage the entire product lifecycle and drive product development closely with the engineering, research, legal, and design teams
- You will collaborate with the broader Premia team across all workstreams to deliver excellence in market-leading user experiences
- You will ensure and be responsible for product launches and their smooth roll-out, both in execution and in a timely manner
- You will be deep in the weeds of the community, listen to the voice of our users and translate their real needs into actionable product development goals
- You will drive research and analysis of new trends, products, and features both within the Options market as well as the broader DeFi
- More than 5 years of experience in shipping products
- More than 2 years of experience in a leading product role, having led a number of large-scale projects
- You have shipped web3 products previously
- You live and breathe crypto and have a great sense of the industry sentiment and what's important to users within itYou have an in-depth understanding of finance and markets
- Project management and management of full-stack development processes are your second nature
- Understanding of decentralized finance and popular products (e.g. staking, options, yield farming, and other dApp functions)
- You have great written and verbal communication skills and are able to discuss and explain technical concepts, architectures, and solutions
- Above-market pay + generous incentives
- Distributed, asynchronous environment
- Highly motivated co-contributors
- Work from anywhere (Remote first), Flexible working hours, Flexible vacation policy
- Front-row seat in the development of the new web3 future
- Opportunity to work on novel complex problems
- Aggressive raises for top performers
- Payment in cryptocurrency
Premia is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
Premia welcomes all qualified persons to apply. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full-time role.
To find out more you can view the website at https://premia.finance/
Please mention the word **ENJOYED** and tag RMTguMjM0LjIxMi4x when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjM0LjIxMi4x). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok