Posted 8 Dec 2023, 5:13 pm
Developer Relations at Socket
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Developer Relations Engineer to join our team.
As a Developer Relations Engineer, you will be the primary bridge between the developers building on Socket and Socket team. You will build and maintain relationships with developers, fostering a thriving ecosystem and promoting Socket’s growth
Founded in 2021, Socket’s mission is power unified dApps that are no longer constraint by single chains. Socket provides an interoperability protocol for developers, to make it easy for them to build cross-chain dApps.
70+ wallets & apps including Metamask, Coinbase, GMX, Synthetix, Rainbow, Zapper & Zerion leverage Socket for various cross-chain use cases. Socket is one of the top bridging protocols across L2s, having facilitated over $4bn+ in volumes
What will you do
- Help developers and projects to successfully build and launch dApps built on Socket
- Respond to technical questions from developers and builders
- Build simple POCs & references with Socket to create examples and improve the developer experience
- Collaborate with internal team to create content (technical and non-technical)
- Offer mentoring, support, and guidance for developers and community members during events
- Manage & iterate developer documentation to ensure a world class developer experience
- Own and manage relationships with external developer communities to drive awareness and usage of Socket
- dApp development background and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience with blockchain development, understanding of core concepts, and variety of use cases across gaming, defi, and enterprise space
- Exceptional content development and delivery skills
- Experience in working with developer communities
Please mention the word **COMPLEMENTS** and tag RMzUuMjQ3LjExMC4xNDA= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjQ3LjExMC4xNDA=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok