Posted 7 Dec 2023, 3:25 am
Executive Business Partner at Mural
ABOUT THE TEAM
As the Executive Business Partner to the CMO, you will work closely to manage a wide range of administrative responsibilities. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Marketing Organization and the company. Strong teamwork, communication, and a growth mindset are essential to this role.
We are looking for a strategic Executive Business Partner to provide executive support by managing scheduling, travel planning, event coordination, and ensuring strategic and operational alignment. The right candidate will have exceptional administrative and organizational skills, with a strong ability to handle multiple tasks and balance priorities while building and maintaining a strategic partnership with their executive.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Administrative support including but not limited to calendar management, travel, and meeting coordination
- Act as a trusted advisor and thought partner to their executive
- Communicate and coordinate on behalf of the executive in a variety of capacities, including written & verbal communications and program maintenance and management
- Plan departmental and company-wide events ranging from small engagement events to company-wide offsites
- Support team initiatives such as OKR structure to map team goals
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 4+ years supporting one or more executives in an administrative capacity
- Expertise in managing shifting priorities and remain calm and focused under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills, discerning judgment, and discretion
- Proactive problem-solver who can think on their feet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working closely with executives, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Experience building relationships cross-functionally
- Experience in planning large-scale events with little direction or limited timing
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $125,800 - $157,300 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
Please mention the word **BLESS** and tag RMzQuMjIyLjE4Ny4xOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjIyLjE4Ny4xOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok