Posted 7 Dec 2023, 2:15 pm
Senior Performance Marketing Specialist at GOAT Group
About the Team
An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist to help grow GOAT Group’s user base through acquisition and retention from various marketing channels. As a marketplace, the core objective of the role is to grow buyers through the performance marketing budget.
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven and have a strong interest in paid media, specifically paid social. You will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company. True to the nature of Growth, you will be expected to continually strategize and test new ideas and concepts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong paid social marketing background as the core of the role will be the management of a large budget while optimizing the performance of our advertising channels. The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. GOAT Group has grown tremendously year-over-year and we expect someone who is able to keep up and transcend with us.
In this role, you will:
- Strategize, manage and optimize our performance marketing channels (e.g. TikTok, Apple, Instagram, Snapchat, Google, Youtube, and more) to increase performance across acquisition and retention across our various business units
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing to manage our budget and provide performance insights to Finance
- Develop a partnership with our account managers to stay up-to-date with new product features and strategies
- Follow our sneaker and apparel calendar to plan and execute timely advertisements across our social ad platforms
- Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analyses
- Utilize our customer LTV models to understand the impact of paid marketing and make strategic changes
- Manage and optimize our creative ads through our creative asset process and ad testing framework
- Test new channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team on project roadmaps, performance budgeting, and key marketing campaign retros
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, finance or equivalent hands-on experience considered
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant fields (growth, performance marketing, digital marketing, paid media, finance, and/or economics)
- Management of technical tools and implementation of testing opportunities
- Hands on executional experience on paid social and/or paid search platforms
- Strong excel and analytical skills - must be able to interpret raw data into meaningful insights and KPIs
- Proficient in the economics of performance marketing
- Passionate about performance marketing/growth marketing
- Project management experience; agile marketing is a plus
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- E-commerce, marketplace or online retail experience is a plus
Please mention the word **AMICABLE** and tag RMzQuMjIyLjE4Ny4xOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjIyLjE4Ny4xOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok