Posted 7 Dec 2023, 11:20 pm
Director of Analytics & Insights at Brooklinen
We’re excited to be looking for a Director of Analytics & Insights to lead our Data & Insights team in Brooklyn, New York. Reporting to our CEO, you’ll partner across senior leadership to drive data-informed, strategic decisions for Customer, Marketing, Site, Merchandising, Operations, and more.
This role is perfect for you if you’re excited to leverage data and analytics to be a strategic leader at a growing retail company.
Our office is based in Brooklyn, NY, and we have a 2 days in/3 days remote schedule.
What you’ll do
- Partner with senior leadership to understand business performance and provide actionable insights on a regular cadence, including input around product launches, promotions, marketing performance, and new feature launches
- Provide data-informed strategic input into high-level and long-term company strategy
- Empathetically manage and mentor a team of analysts and engineers
- Lead technical strategy for Brooklinen’s data stack and analytics tools
- Lead analytics planning and prioritization on both a weekly and quarterly level
- Create and enforce best practices across analysis, experimentation, dashboarding, and data modeling
We're looking for someone who brings
- 8+ years of analytics experience, focusing on Customer, Digital Product, Marketing, and/or Merchandising
- 3+ years of people leadership experience
- Deep understanding of end-to-end data processes
- Experience in establishing data analytics within an organization is preferred
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with data modeling and data visualization (experience with dbt and Looker is a plus)
- Familiarity with data engineering is a plus
- Strong knowledge of experimentation and marketing measurement, with exposure to MMM and incrementality testing
- Ability to influence decision-makers at the leadership level
Compensation & Benefits
At Brooklinen, our goal is to offer a competitive total compensation package which we determine based on specific market data taking into account our company size, stage, industry, and location. The base salary range for this role is between $170,000- $180,000.
Beyond base salary, we contribute significantly to offset the cost of health benefits, offer a 401K with a 4% Safe Harbour match, grant a $1K annual wellness bonus, have commuter benefits, and also provide a yearly product allowance.
We have 14 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents, year-long Summer Fridays, a workday that starts at 10 am, four weeks of vacation, and a one-month paid sabbatical at your 5th anniversary.
Most importantly of all, our HQ hires receive competitive equity grants. We would be happy to tell you more about this and how to value this part of compensation during our interview process.
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard but are well-rounded and well-rested. Hanging with coworkers is encouraged. So is taking a vacation, getting a great night's sleep (our day starts at 10 am), and getting out of here at a reasonable time (we have year-long summer Fridays that end at 3 pm).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- Hybrid work - our HQ team has 2 days in and 3 days remote schedule.
- And don’t just take our word for it! We’re honored to be recognized by various industry tastemakers for the work we’ve put into our culture and employee engagement, including accolades from LinkedIn Top Startups (in 2020 and 2021!), Inc.’s Best Workplaces and Forbes Best Startup Employers in America (in 2022 and 2023!).
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
Brooklinen, home of The Internet’s Favorite Sheets, was founded in 2014 with one goal in mind: We want you to be comfortable.
We believe everyone deserves beautiful home essentials, and our approach to provide these is simple: Create high-quality products using the finest materials – from bedding to towels and everything in between – and offer these products directly to our customers (without the luxury markup!). As we’ve expanded beyond the bedroom, introducing bath goods, accessories, loungewear, our Spaces marketplace and IRL retail stores (with many more opening in 2022 and beyond!), our goal of keeping you comfortable has remained at the forefront.
We take pride in our products and think you will, too: Our sheets, towels and more have received over 100,000 5-star reviews and been recognized by numerous industry tastemakers such as Apartment Therapy, Good Housekeeping, The New York Times’ Wirecutter and many more.
Please mention the word **FELICITOUS** and tag RMzQuMjIyLjE4Ny4xOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjIyLjE4Ny4xOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok