Posted 8 Dec 2023, 1:00 am
Implementation Associate at Clarify Health
We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to power better care by optimizing every patient journey. We help payers, providers, and life sciences companies deliver better care, therapies, and outcomes by delivering the most actionable patient journey insights and value-based payments platform. With Clarify, healthcare organizations benefit from big data efficiencies and self-service, on-demand enterprise insights that light the path to higher-value care.
Clarify is looking for an Implementation Associate within our Customer Impact team to deliver impact at our provider, payer, and life sciences customers. This position is ideal for someone with health IT implementation/professional services/customer success or healthcare management consultant who is looking to switch into an entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment. This role requires a creative problem-solver who has strong analytical and interpersonal skills and can operate effectively in a fast paced and ever-evolving environment.
Does this sound like you?
· You have an enthusiastic, analytical, detail-oriented, collaborative, project-management oriented mind.
· You are a doer at heart - you love rolling up your sleeves to dig into the nitty-gritty details.
· You love managing project details, you are methodical and you always follow-up, yet you never lose sight of the big picture or timelines.
· You love working with customers - even challenging customers - and you have a customer-first mindset. You are willing to go to bat for your customers and can articulate their needs clearly and succinctly
· You are technically savvy, analytical, and can learn (and teach) new software applications to others.
· You are an excellent communicator in all directions. You keep you manager apprised of status without being asked, you coordinate coverage with peers and teammates, and you tailor your communication to the specific audience at hand.
· You value working with hardworking, curious, and supportive teammates, and cross-functionally with other teams.
· You embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
You believe diversity of thought improves our outcomes.
- Support the delivery of multiple, complex SaaS implementations and/or professional services engagements, per our customer’s needs and objectives
- Collaborate closely across Clarify’s sales, product, data science, engineering, and development teams to enhance Clarify's platform, especially based on feedback from customers
- Engage with customers, including facilitating customer meetings, conducting virtual and/or live trainings and workshops to support change management
- Help maximize NPS, customer satisfaction, and revenue recognition through meeting/exceeding individual and team goals
- Contributing to development and enhancement of the Clarify platform, especially based on inputs and feedback from customers
- Establish and develop strong, credible relationships with current and potential future customers and expanding our support for those customers
- Work directly with CI Leadership team to support business across our 3 verticals: provider, payer, and life sciences
- Demonstrate healthcare, provider, payer, and/or life sciences knowledge and functional project management and analysis skills to build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Project lead roles, staffing on higher visibility and higher complexity projects, increased contribution to internal initiatives and training including internal projects.
- Lead engagements (internally and externally) for straightforward and low to medium priority customers
What we are looking for:
- We are always looking for new team members who will contribute to our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- Passion for Clarify’s mission and making a difference in healthcare
- Pride in prioritizing our customers above all else and delivering exceptional experiences to our customers every step of the way
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier college/university
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (e.g., top consulting firm, healthcare analytics/technology, SaaS)
- 2-4 years of healthcare provider, payer, and/or life sciences experience (strongly preferred)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to distill critical insights (advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills critical; SQL skills also mandatory)
- Self-motivated, organized, and capable of managing multiple responsibilities to successful completion
- High attention to detail and ability to produce high quality outputs
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability relative to thriving in ambiguous, constantly changing, high-pressure environments
- Ability to build strong relationships and foster teamwork with customer and internal team members
- Ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation (base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Clarify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We believe that a happy, diverse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a diverse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, homelessness, reproductive health decisions or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please mention the word **OUTPERFORMING** and tag RMzQuMjIyLjE4Ny4xOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjIyLjE4Ny4xOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok