Posted 30 Nov 2023, 0:40 pm
Technical Analyst at Varicent
A named leader by Forrester in the sales performance management space, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
As a Technical Analyst you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most experienced technology leaders for both on-premise and SaaS products to support our customers/business partners and connect with them by telephone, email and social media e.g. connection sites, forums and other state of the art communication methods. You will also be exposed to a variety of technologies and take responsibility for the creation of a positive customer experience.
Technical Analysts are at the center of our after sales value proposition to our clients and you will lead conversations and coordinate activities with experts and leaders across departments and divisions in Varicent.
This is a remote opportunity. The successful incumbent will work varied shifts and must be available days, afternoons, and overnights and weekends on rotation
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock as well as benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things.
Location : Vancouver, BC
Salary : $80,000\n
What you'll do:
- Resolve technical problems in all areas of your assigned products by troubleshooting incidents, collecting detailed problem description, traces and log files, and then replication of the issue.
- Regularly inform customers on the progress of your investigation and ensure that all related records are properly updated in our CRM system. Cross collaboration with developers and peers will become part of your daily routines.
- Sharing best practices for the utilization and deployment of Varicent products is elementary to your customer communication and you will help customers maximize their product’s business value.
- Meet support KPI targets and SLAs
- work varied shifts and must be available days, afternoons, and overnights and weekends on rotation
What you'll bring to Varicent:
- Fluency in English and fluency in Spanish or French is an asset
- Minimum 1 years experience in a technical client facing role
- General software troubleshooting skills (broad experience in logical problem-solving)
- Familiar with client server architecture
- Experience working with and troubleshooting web-based applications
- Ability to communicate clearly (both verbally and in written form) technical instructions to people with limited experience
- 1-3 Months
- Efficiently familiarize oneself with the organization's systems, processes, and team dynamics.
- Establish a working knowledge of key technologies and tools relevant to the role.
- Complete Training and start taking support cases.
- 4-6 Months
- Demonstrate proficiency in using relevant analytical tools and technologies.
- Be able to solve 90% of cases without need for assistance.
- Actively contribute to team projects and initiatives.
- 7 months & beyond
- Be able to solve 99% of cases without assistance, help build knowledge for the rest of team.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of complex technical issues and provide well-reasoned solutions.
- Proactively anticipate and address potential challenges before they escalate.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders.
Varicent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Varicent is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. By applying for a position at Varicent and/or by using this portal, you declare and confirm that you have read and agree to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice and that the information provided by you as part of your application is true and complete and includes no misrepresentation or material omission of fact
Please mention the word **RESPLENDENT** and tag RMzUuOTIuOTcuMjAy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuOTIuOTcuMjAy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok