Posted 30 Nov 2023, 6:45 pm
Associate Project Financial Analyst at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Associate Project Financial Analyst to join the Tempus Compass Project Finance team. The Associate Project Financial Analyst will play a critical role in supporting project financial systems, AR&AP processing, financial reporting, and ad-hoc financial projects. This individual will work cross-functionally with project finance, operations, and accounting teams.
- AP System Management & Processing
- Obtain vendor payment information and set up new vendors in payment system
- Receive all overhead and project related vendor invoices, obtain approvals, coordinate resolution of invoicing inquiries, and set up invoices in payment system
- Set up invoices in payment system with departmental and accounting codes and create amortization schedules, as needed
- Project Expense System Management
- Maintain project expense tracking system: set up projects, employees, and contractors
- Record billable expenses to projects in project tracking tool
- Summarize expenses by project and distribute reporting to operations team
- Analyze monthly project transactions for accuracy, review for anomalies, and ensure matching of relevant expenses to system of record
- Client Invoicing and AR
- Create all client invoices and route for approvals
- Monitor cash receipts, publish AR aging reporting, and partner with operations on collection of overdue invoices
- Customer Advances and Vendor Retainers
- Create and maintain detailed customer advance and vendor retainer trackers based on contractual agreements
- Record monthly journal entries for changes in advance/retainer balances and short-term/long-term classification
- Support the monthly GL/Balance sheet reconciliations, including Customer/Vendor/Site advances, Unbilled, AR, Bank/Credit Card account reconciliations, and Prepaids
- Perform ad-hoc financial projects and analysis as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in finance, accounting or related roles
- CRO, or similar industry, experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong written verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
Please mention the word **AFFIRMATION** and tag RMzUuOTIuOTcuMjAy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuOTIuOTcuMjAy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok