Posted 27 Nov 2023, 8:45 pm
Manager Maintenance Systems at Green Thumb
The Manager, Maintenance Systems provides national direction and support for all maintenance related programs, processes and systems. This role will partner with procurement, finance and operations teams to develop the strategies to increase reliability, reduce downtime, capital planning and processes to ensure the highest quality cultivation and production of cannabis products.
- Partner with operational leaders and finance to develop annual maintenance budgets and Capex budgets.
- Develop national maintenance programs and support systems including e-maintenance, organizational models, national vendors, training on specific equipment and SOP’s.
- Full ownership, management and administration of e-maintenance system across all sites, including development of training materials, best practices and user access.
- Develop and implement national preventative maintenance programs including asset identification, spare part programs, frequency intervals and tracking tools to identify time between failures, time and cost to repair
- Explore and implement predictive and autonomous maintenance systems
- Implement appropriate lean manufacturing best practices such as 5S, 5 Whys and asset criticality matrixes
- Support the start-up of new facilities and new equipment/systems at facilities through training, SOP’s and equipment evaluation.
- Support sites without maintenance leadership to ensure execution of core programs and align technical support.
- R&D of new equipment and automation for harvest-packaging.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company's efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Deliver Monthly Maintenance KPI summaries
- Manage the maintenance team meetings and direction setting.
- Set the direction and guidance to instill a culture of accountability and productivity.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to analyze issues, identify alternative solutions, project consequences, and implement recommendations.
- Stay updated on new methods, compliance updates, and techniques for operational improvement through research, evaluation, and adaptation.
- Ensure all assigned maintenance activities are being performed safely and according to plant and corporate safety standards and policies
Safety & Compliance:
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the role with extreme care and caution
- Be aware of hazards in the workspace
- Retain and understand department specific training
- Report safety incidents/ concerns and comply with follow-up actions
- Be compliant with area safety requirements, state regulations and PPE requirements
- Follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), biosecurity, sanitation or other quality and compliance requirements
- Report and escalate safety & quality concerns
- Minimum of a bachelors degree and 5 years of maintenance supervision
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to create a positive work environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with various audiences, including supervisors, upper management, and regulatory agencies.
- Highly organized, with obsessive attention to detail
- Experienced in Excel, data collection, and entry
- Research skills and familiarity with scientific method preferred
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgment, common sense and resourcefulness
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on one task for extended periods of time
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently throughout a workday with given directives
- Ability to travel up to 50% domestically.
- Must be approved by state regulations to receive a cannabis agent badge
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Works in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, heat or cold, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions
- Works at heights, including on roofs, on scaffolding, up ladders, or in ceiling spaces
- Moves over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces
- Work overnight, weekends, and varying shifts
- Move through narrow, enclosed, or elevated spaces
- Work outdoors for extended periods of time
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
Please mention the word **WINDFALL** and tag RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok