Posted 26 Nov 2023, 5:00 pm
Consultant Executive Recruitment and Sourcing hybrid at Mastercard Foundation
ABOUT MASTERCARD FOUNDATION
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
THE WORK AT THE FOUNDATION
We are currently in an exciting period at the Mastercard Foundation as we intensify the implementation of the Young Africa Works strategy, aiming to empower 30 million young people throughout Africa to access dignified and fulfilling employment.
To ensure the Foundation's accessibility to our partners and program participants, we have established offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Uganda. These offices provide strong in-country support for the implementation of Young Africa Works. We collaborate with governments, the private sector, educators, and other funders to enhance the quality of education and vocational training, equip young individuals with the necessary skills for the workforce, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and facilitate connections between job seekers and meaningful employment opportunities.
Our values serve as our guiding principles, transcending and surpassing all other considerations. We wholeheartedly encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work.
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition professional looking to increase your impact, read on!
Reporting to the Director Talent, this role is responsible for identifying, sourcing, and recruiting for leadership roles for the Foundation’s business needs, now and for the future.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Partner and support the Director Talent and Head Talent Acquisition for leadership recruitment.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Executive level sourcing, candidate relationship management and onboarding.
- Successfully source, pipeline and fill assigned roles and determine use of and relationship with external Executive Search vendors to deliver on sourcing and recruitment activity. Manage interfaces ensuring that value is delivered to the Foundation.
- Conduct pro-active research and market mapping and generate talent insights.
- Develop detailed recruitment plans and follow them through to successful completion, adjusting as needed. Maintain meticulous tracking to enable reporting and continuous improvement.
- Create proactive pipeline development strategies for future talent needs and vacancies.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Extensive international recruitment expertise with a focus on Africa and global talent sourcing.
- Experience in managing end-to-end executive recruitment of roles with varying degrees of complexity.
- Experience in a global role within a best practice environment, well-versed in industry trends, and the evolving competitive talent landscape.
- Experience with direct sourcing strategies including referral generation, online social networking, resume database mining, and search engine sourcing to actively build candidate pipelines.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, resume databases and sourcing tools.
- Strategic sourcing capabilities including experience with data mining and sourcing for passive candidates, particularly for more specialized roles up to executive level.
- Proven experience in executive recruitment or a related field, demonstrating a deep understanding of the executive search process.
- Experience in delivery of enterprise-wide recruitment, pipelining and onboarding programs.
- Commitment to high quality outcomes and maintaining The Foundation's reputation.
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to exercise skills in diplomacy, tact and discretion.
Deadline for Applications is November 30, 2023.
The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Completion of satisfactory business references and background checks are essential conditions of employment.
For more information and to sign up for the Foundation’s newsletter, please visit http://www.mastercardfdn.org/
Follow the Foundation on Twitter at @MastercardFdn
NB: To avoid missing email communication about your application, please check your spam/junk folder and mark our emails as "not junk".
Please mention the word **EXCEEDED** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMTk0 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMTk0). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok