Posted 20 Nov 2023, 1:50 pm
Core Campaign Junior Manager Deputy Manager at Paytm
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team – This team owns the User Growth Agenda and is responsible for ATL campaigns of Paytm Masterbrand & its various products.
About the role: In this role you will have responsibility for planning and delivering Paytm’s marketing campaigns. You will own & lead the campaign delivery from inception to execution working with different stakeholders outside (Agencies) and within Paytm ( Design, Market Research, Media).
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Media: Working with the media team to build and deliver effective media plans across all Media media including Television, radio, print, Digital, cinema & any new media.
2. Creative Agencies & Internal Design Org.: Working with large cross-functional teams and driving them to deliver an impactful campaign from brief - execution - to evaluation.
3. Business Teams: Develop an understanding of Paytms products, features, and challenges to build plans to deliver consumer-facing solutions for the same. Understand how each marketing campaign maps against company goals and drives impactful results for the business.
3. Making & maintaining a repository of all plans, presentations, execution & recon reports on a regular basis. Developing media strategies, and tactical & long-term campaigns.
5. Collaborating cross-functionally to ensure teams are in the know of planned campaigns. Building relationships and partners with internal stakeholders, key industry players, media houses, agencies, and vendors. Monitor and track competition with regard to marketing activities.
Superskills required to succeed in this role:
1. Strong exposure to advertisement development in the FMCG industry / Consumer Technology companies.
2. 5-7 years of experience.
3. Proven experience in delivering Brand Marketing campaigns - Brief writing, familiarity with Market Research, Campaign Evaluation, Media Evaluation.
4. Ability to build a dialogue with Senior Leaders / Stakeholders and present & convince on the ideas.
5. A sense of aesthetics and a love for great visuals with clear messaging.
6. Ability to thrive under ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
Why join us:
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!\n
Please mention the word **JUBILANT** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI1Mi4xMjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI1Mi4xMjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok