Posted 20 Nov 2023, 6:15 pm
IT Support Specialist at The Scion Group
Scion is paving a path in student living and we’re seeking a talented IT Support Specialist to join us in executing our vision. This position will focus on the support of a mid-sized Windows Server domain environment and provide troubleshooting support for a nationwide portfolio of remote sites.
If you are passionate about systems operations and have excellent customer service skills – we want you!
You’ll work in a fast-paced, agile, corporate office environment. This role demands persistent problem-solving, unwavering follow through and an innovative mind.
- Provide local and remote end user support by resolving technology problems (Tier 1-3)
- Support corporate office staff and executive team IT needs
- Monitor and track Help Desk requests and respond efficiently to tickets
- Document procedures and processes as required
- Identify and escalate problems according to team procedures
- Utilize and populate asset management system
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades
- Provide direction for third-party service contractors
- Stay current on industry knowledge and best practices
Occasional Onsite Visits
- Perform implementation of system upgrades
- Perform break-fix for onsite systems as necessary
- Facilitates vendor meets
- Advises and provides guidance to staff members regarding IT operations
- Designs networking and systems solutions for property on-boarding during company acquisitions
The responsibilities listed above may not be all-inclusive.
What We Require
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience providing help desk support
- Ability to take on and wear multiple hats during certain projects
- Exceptional working knowledge of Windows 10 & 7, Server 2012 & 2016
- Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows 10, 7, XP, Apple OSX, Office 2016 and above, and VPN systems
- Intermediate experience with wireless devices (PC, Mac) and (iOS and Android)
- Administration and management of Office 365, Active Directory, DeepFreeze, MDM (JAMF)
- Working knowledge of Networking concepts and hardware such as VLAN, Firewalls (Sonicwall), Switches, Routers
- Setup and configuration of VOIP phone hardware (Cisco, Polycom) and services
- Configuration and troubleshooting of local and networked Printers
- Some hands-on experience with security cameras, A/V equipment, conference room setup
- Use of remote support tools such as Teamviewer and RDP
- Previous experience with or willingness to learn Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and consistent follow through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Job location is based at the Chicago Headquarters
- Working hours consist of standard daytime business operating hours with occasional after-hours availability for emergencies from time-to-time.
- Up to 25% travel throughout the year may be required
- Ability to lift up-to 50 lbs. of equipment
- FLSA Status Exempt
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Maternity Leave
The Scion Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental disability (as long as the employee/applicant is otherwise qualified for the job with or without a reasonable accommodation), genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, marital status, uniformed service, veteran status, pregnancy or other legally protected status or category under federal or state law. The Scion Group LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the Company has properties. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment. The Scion Group LLC is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
IND-B #wearehiring #werehiring
Please mention the word **SOLID** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI1Mi4xMjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI1Mi4xMjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok