Posted 16 Nov 2023, 11:00 am
Infrastructure Engineer II at Cityblock Health
About the Role:
The Infrastructure Engineer - II will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure necessary to support the organization's computer systems and applications. This includes developing and implementing infrastructure solutions, as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing infrastructure. The Infrastructure Engineer will also be responsible for ensuring that the infrastructure is secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and high-performing infrastructure solutions to support our products and services
- Administer and support end-user computing hardware and software components such as Windows/Mac OS administration, laptop/memory upgrades, firmware updates, tool and application updates
- Maintain and troubleshoot our existing infrastructure, including hardware, software, and networking components
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that our infrastructure meets the needs of our business and customers
- Administer network hardware and provide support for our networking infrastructure.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide 24x7 support for our infrastructure
- Support VPN and security initiatives in the organization, implementing security measures to protect infrastructure and data
- Automate infrastructure processes and tasks using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in infrastructure engineering.
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure engineering or a related field
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS
- Proficiency in user device computing administration of Windows/Mac OS, using tools such as Intuit or Jamf
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware or Hyper-V
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and services, such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs—bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
We take into account an individual’s qualifications, skillset, and experience in determining final salary. This role is eligible for health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, participation in the company’s equity program, paid time off, including vacation and sick leave. The expected salary for this position is $106,200 - $115,000. The actual offer will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by relevant business considerations, including the final candidate’s qualifications, years of experience, skillset, and geographic location.
Please mention the word **NOTABLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok