Posted 17 Nov 2023, 9:45 am
Services Operations Specialist at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is looking for an administrative professional to support the operational infrastructure of our Professional Services business.
As a Services Operations Specialist, you will work as part of the Services Operations team and work with departmental leaders and stakeholders to support the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the professional services business. You will support the internal systems and logistical operations, as well as the internal business processes required to build and operate a scalable services business. You will also help coordinate and communicate with other departments to ensure successful delivery of customer projects.
The role can be based in our London office or UK, remote and report to our Sr. Manager of Service Operations.
- Drive tactical daily operations by providing excellent customer services to internal and external customers
- Coordinate with Finance to process monthly services billings, and respond to inquiries related to project invoicing and customer disputes
- Work with other departments including sales, services, finance ,legal, resourcing and support teams to provide feedback and help finalize sales transactions
- Improve the operational systems and track infrastructure by identifying areas for improvement of internal processes, including the Professional Services Automation (PSA) System
- Maintain prioritization of operational projects, billings, and SOW review
- Initial manual project setup for services engagements in order to allow delivery teams to kick-off the project and begin delivering hours to ensure project delivery is compliant with contractual terms
- Support delivery teams, operations excellence, and management with troubleshooting PSA project issues and questions
- 3+ years experience in an operations or administrative role
- Working knowledge of the sales cycle and experience reviewing contracts
- Extensive experience working in Salesforce
- Knowledge of professional services organization a plus
- Experience driving projects from concept through completion
- Proactive mindset with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Hands-on working experience with SaaS applications
- Open to learning new technology, applications, and solutions
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 25 days paid for Holiday + Bank Holidays + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Germany, Japan, Costa Rica and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Please mention the word **RENAISSANCE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok