Posted 17 Nov 2023, 5:13 pm
Senior Backend Engineer at Keyring Network
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our engineering team, responsible for designing, implementing, and scaling our backend services. You will report directly to the VP of Engineering and work closely with cross-functional teams to drive Keyring’s product roadmap forward. You will have the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge platform that blends zero-knowledge, blockchain technology, and advanced data structures; all to enable dynamic logic flows leveraging sensitive data, in a scalable way.
The ideal candidate is a proactive problem-solver who doesn't hesitate to take ownership and step in wherever necessary to get things done. You should be a strong team player who sets high standards for yourself and those around you.
We're seeking someone with exceptional attention to detail and unwavering commitment to quality. While being highly deadline-focused, you should also take initiative to identify and act on opportunities to enhance both product and processes. Your technical curiosity likely led you to delve deep into at least one specific area such as AWS architecture, CI/CD pipelines, or automated documentation.
- Design, develop, and deploy scalable backend services written in Python
- Optimize code for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Contribute to architectural decisions and actively participate in code reviews
- Manage junior(s) backend engineers. Provide guidance, support and regular feedback
- Foster a culture of engineering excellence
- Collaborate closely with frontend engineers
- 4+ years of experience, 5-8 preferred
- Experience in high-growth tech company is a plus
- Proven track record in building APIs and microservices architecture
- Familiarity with testing frameworks integrated into CI/CD pipelines
- Additional experience (nice to have): Flask / WSGI, Brownie, web3.py
- Language proficiency
- Python Excellent
- Solidity Nice to have
- Rust Nice to have
- Infrastructure experience
- Academic background in Computer Science / Cryptography / Engineering / Maths / Physics
- Additional knowledge (nice to have): Machine Learning, ZK, Cryptography
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Attention to detail
- Focus on execution
- Leadership qualities, team-oriented mindset
- Fully remote
- The team is spread across multiple timezones, the main two being Western Europe and North America West Coast
- No travel requirements
- Equity options: Yes
- Flexible work hours and holiday
- New joiner equipment bonus
Please mention the word **EUPHORIA** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok