Posted 18 Nov 2023, 0:20 am
District Manager Globals at Pure Storage
Pure Storage is looking for an operationally sound, accomplished and highly motivated District Manager who can lead and build a team. This role will be fully responsible for setting the executive strategy and direction for one or more global accounts within the Financial Services Industry. The successful candidate will have the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, lead key sales presentations, and provide strategic direction to the sales team while coordinating multiple resources within an account to successfully close business for Pure Storage.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead and inspire a high-performance sales culture that represents Pure and delivers results in bookings, sales development, and forecast accuracy while simultaneously mentoring and developing your team
- Provide leadership, oversight and change management to the extended Pure Storage team aligned to your accounts
- Practice operational excellence via data driven deep dives into regular territory pipeline and forecasting activities to drive strategy and close deals
- Holds team and self accountable to achieve challenging goals while maintaining a forward-thinking approach
- Communicate with leaders at all levels, including C-suite to establish open and trusting relationships
What You Bring To The Team
- Instrumental in developing and managing your accounts to generate revenue and achieve individual, team, and organizational quotas.
- Proven leader of direct and globally matrixed teams; demonstrating 5+ successful years of global field sales management
- Advanced skill set and experience working and selling into the financial services industry
- Experience running large revenue streams of [$100M+]
- Experience closing large, single deals with Global Enterprise customers
- In-depth technical knowledge of Pure’s portfolio with the ability to take a holistic approach to create business solutions for customers
- Ability to create a business case justifying a desired investment with the results and revenue it will drive, utilizing both data and elevated level of business acumen
- Credibility, savvy and influence to both understand and scale up and down a customer's organization
- The ability to adeptly navigate around a global account and quickly understand the internal dynamics
- Proven success at effectively alternating between player and coach to drive results
The annual base salary range is: $158,500 – $254,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations.
This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
Please mention the word **STEADFASTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok