Posted 18 Nov 2023, 1:00 am
Digital Marketing Manager at Orchard
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the scaling and optimization of our paid digital marketing efforts. This role will analyze and manage campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and test new digital channels, leveraging data-driven insights to drive new leads for the business.
The right candidate is highly analytical with a bias for action. You will work day to day running campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager, digging into the data to understand the “why” behind performance, and launching tests to improve upon it. You’ll also get to flex your creative muscles by owning landing page testing and working closely with our internal creative team to design and test new ad formats. This role is a unique opportunity for a digital marketer to scale their impact or for an agency media manager to gain experience on the client side.
This is a full-time role that will report into the Senior Manager of Growth Marketing. Option to be remote in the following locations: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI or based out of our NYC or Austin office.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Oversee day to day management of all Orchard paid digital campaigns to hit our growth KPI targets
- Deliver reporting, insights, and forecasts that accurately and appropriately measure channel performance
- Work with our no-code web development tooling and product teams to test new landing page experiences, segmentation, and targeting tactics
- Collaborate with internal creative team to launch customer-centric creative tests across a variety of formats (ex: static, video, testimonials)
- Build a deep understanding of our customer funnel, ensuring your channels are driving high-quality leads
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 3+ years of experience managing paid search campaigns to specific KPI goals
- 2+ years of experience managing paid social campaigns to specific KPI goals
- Experience with data analytics and visualization platforms such as Tableau, Google Analytics, or Looker
- Experience with high consideration/LTV products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can synthesize learnings to share with stakeholders and executive leadership
- Amazing attention to detail
- Team player attitude and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
Please mention the word **SENSATIONALLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok