Posted 15 Nov 2023, 6:00 am
Statistical Analyst at OM1
OM1 is on a mission to improve health outcomes by unlocking the power of data. We are a healthcare data and technology company focused on real world clinical data and outcomes, accelerating medical research and personalizing healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, Big Data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas.
OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company focused on providing outcomes measurement and predictive analytics for value-based and personalized healthcare. Leveraging big clinical data, standardized outcomes measures, and artificial intelligence technology, OM1 delivers a scientifically robust and clinically meaningful approach to enable stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem to improve clinical and financial outcomes with more precise information for better decision-making.
Our ideal candidates are individuals that are smart, creative and curious; analytical thinkers not afraid of working hands-on with big data. Working with hundreds of millions of records, the Statistical Data Analyst will need to develop a deep understanding of each source-data structure, work with clinical informatics, epidemiology, data science and engineering teams on data integration, proprietary outcomes measures, and provide analytic support and validation of one or more business areas within life sciences. Ideal candidates should have had extensive experience with healthcare data, and excellent programming skills with SAS and SQL. The work is diverse and fast-paced. There is much opportunity and room for growth both personally and professionally. Come join us and help build a mission-driven company dedicated to improving healthcare!\n
What You'll Do at OM1
- Perform complex data investigation and database queries
- Programmatically validate complex outcome measures and other derived variables based on large-scale healthcare data
- Work with clinical informatics, epidemiology, data science and engineering to develop innovative solutions to abstract and integrate data from diverse sources in support of designing and analyzing studies with large-scale healthcare data
- Draft descriptive analysis plans, write analysis specifications, perform analyses and interpret results and reports for study teams
- Lead analytic projects and interpret results for the study teams
- Serve as an in-house expert for knowledge sharing and training
Experience You'll Bring
- Excellent programming skills with SAS and SQL, with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Ability to work well cross functionally, especially with technical teams
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience working with un-cleansed healthcare data from multiple sources
- Outstanding critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work, operate under tight deadlines, and meet deadlines.
- Master's Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or related fields nice to have
If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
OM1 is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. At OM1 ensuring that people feel respected, valued, and included is essential to our success. We are committed to working together to provide a work environment that embraces the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Please mention the word **SUPPORTER** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok