Posted 15 Nov 2023, 11:35 am
Junior Analyst Reconciliation at Zepz
About the role:
As a Cash Reconciliation Junior Analyst, you will support both daily and monthly cash/bank reconciliation. You have to be proactive in liaising with different teams to resolve issues in your assigned accounts and help in identifying process improvements that will help FinOps team achieve its goals to support the company’s plans for rapid growth.
What you will own:
Reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager, you will:
- Preparing weekly cash journals as well as any month end close journals
- Preparing weekly transactional and monthly balance sheet reconciliations, taking ownership of discrepancies, and ensuring monitoring and resolution of exceptions
- Liaising with banking partners and external/internal stakeholders to resolve data integrity and reporting issues
- Updating documentation outlining the bank/cash reconciliation processes
- Identify opportunities to improve processes
- Assisting and supporting the automation of the cash recording and reconciliation process
- Supporting the wider Finance team as needed
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in Finance with 2 years experience in any one of the following areas: Reconciliations, Audit/Accounts preparation, working in a shared service centre.
- History of analysing large volumes of data, typically low transaction values.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Spreadsheet – SUMIF, Pivot tables, VLOOKUP.
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines efficiently within fast-paced environment.
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing environment, with an enjoyment of problem-solving and a strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal.
- Experience with Blackline is advantageous.
Please mention the word **SERENE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok