Posted 15 Nov 2023, 3:05 pm
Senior Mobile Developer at Blanc Labs
Blanc Labs is a preferred partner for global enterprises looking to digitize and automate their operations and build their next generation of digital products and services. Our successful engagement power companies to accelerate digital services and drive adoption and customer growth.
Blanc Labs is a preferred partner for global enterprises looking to digitize and automate their operations and build their next generation of digital products and services. Our successful engagement powers companies to accelerate digital services and drive adoption and customer growth. As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will play a pivotal role in developing, testing, and deploying high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. Your responsibilities will include building SBB native applications, collaborating with cross-functional teams, writing clean and efficient code, ensuring application performance and quality, and staying abreast of emerging mobile trends and technologies.\n
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, test, and deploy high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
- Build SBB native applications for iOS and Android.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Stay up to date with emerging mobile trends and technologies.
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven working experience in mobile app development (iOS and/or Android).
- Strong knowledge of mobile development languages (e.g., Swift, Kotlin, Java, Dart/Flutter, React Native).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of mobile UI/UX principles and best practices.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g., Git).
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and SQL.
- Experience with cross-platform development frameworks (e.g., React Native, Xamarin).
- Knowledge of mobile security best practices.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks.
- Published apps on Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store.
Blanc Labs is enabling a digital future. Headquartered in Toronto, we partner with clients in North & South America to digitize and automate their operations and build their next generation of digital products and services. We empower clients to enhance their digital offerings and bring creative solutions to the market faster. Learn more at www.blanclabs.com.
Blanc Labs is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Please mention the word **WORTH** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok