Posted 15 Nov 2023, 3:25 pm
Business Operations Lead at Affirm
We are hiring for a Marketplace / QA / Web Ops Specialist to join our Marketing Technology team. This person will serve as the foundational executor of the Marketplace (Affirm consumer facing shopping app) and supporting overall development and program management of all things email, push, and Web, We’re looking for someone who is a steward of operational efficiency and who will drive the long-term health, growth, & scalability. You will own the day to day operations of our Marketplace, end-to-end testing of email development / deployment, as well as ongoing general hygiene and health dashboard maintenance. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable collaborating and providing support across multiple teams and has a knack for scalability and a real passion for efficiency. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and strong organizational skills to manage processes and deliverables.
What You'll Do:
- Create, execute, and continually evolve operational processes
- Document processes to ensure clarity and consistency
- Respond promptly to ad hoc requests, bugs, and configuration errors as they arise
- Merchant onboarding; including sourcing hero images, logos, and merchant text from Merchants or Account Managers
- Affiliate link maintenance and management
- Weekly module configuration
- Build, update, and thoroughly QA web pages to maintain quality
- Programmatic monitoring & alerting of Marketplace failures and trends
- Financial program binding
- Manage the publication of offers and QA of published offers, modules, placements, and merchants
- QA email rendering and deeplinks
- QA modules and ARS links
- Collaborate with Design and Project Management teams to ensure clear asset delivery
- Create framework that optimizes for growth & profitability
- Implement automation solutions that drive scalability and efficiency
- Optimize Marketplace portal and tooling features
This role will require you to work cross-functionally with various teams, including: Affiliate Account Management, Marketplace Ops & Automation, Marketplace Merchandising, Marketing teams (Consumer, Lifecycle, and Partner Marketing), Product, Engineer, Consumer Web, and Ad Services.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in an operations role at a fast-paced tech company
- QA process and understanding of end-to-end testing required
- Track record of delivering on time-sensitive initiatives
- Experience in building internal tools and streamlining operations processes
- Proven ability to enhance cross-functional efficiency through process development
- Ability to execute independently in an ambiguous environment
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to pivot as business needs change.
- Self starter who can identify areas for improvement and drive solutions
- Cross-functional teamwork experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive template design, dynamic content and design principles desired
- Experience with Litmus, Email on Acid (or similar email rendering tools), and email platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget.
- Experience building web pages with a content management system like Contentful, experience conducting cross device/OS/browser testing with a tool like Browserstack, Google Suite (Chrome Devtools, Google Analytics, and/or Google Tag Manager is a plus), marketplaces, and affiliate marketing is a plus
USA Pacific base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $105,600 - $147,800
USA Sapphire base pay range (all other U.S. states): $95,000 - $133,100
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Please mention the word **REGAL** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok