Posted 15 Nov 2023, 6:53 pm
Web3 Infrastructure Product Manager at Chainstack
Are you a tech-savvy job seeker looking for an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge Web3 infrastructure? Look no further than Chainstack! 💙🛠
Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on what’s important.
As a Chainstacker, you'll have the chance to work on exciting and challenging projects, collaborate with top-notch developers and industry experts, and be part of a dynamic and supportive team that values creativity, innovation, and hard work.
We are looking for a passionate Strong Product Manager who oversees the daily operation and development of the company's website and related digital tracking and analytics tools.
So, if you're ready to take your career to the next level and be part of the future of Web3 infrastructure, apply to join our team today. We can't wait to hear from you!
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Chainstack's positions are fully remote and you can work from home. To create the best experience for your future colleagues, this role does require that you be based within Western, Central, and Eastern EU time zones.
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs and wants, collect and analyze their requirements and product feedback, and make data-driven decisions about the direction to grow
- Define product features, write clear detailed requirements based on built expertise in the Web3 industry
- Find solutions with the Engineering Team
- Analyze product metrics to define a better approach to delivering products with superior quality and with highly desired features set
- Profiling of competitors in an assessment analysis of the strengths and weaknesses, review of competitors' products
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside the company, including Engineering and Design teams
- Establish pricing and licensing model for products
- Critically analyzing the success of your solutions and iterating
- 3-5 years of experience in software development projects as a Product Manager
- Understanding of software engineering concepts
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Redmine, Aha!, ProductBoard, YouTrack)
- Technical understanding at least in one of the following areas: Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Storage as a Service, Cloud orchestration, Monitoring & Analytics
- Mastery skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate with engineers and designers effectively
- Creative and analytical mindset with a drive to solve complex problems
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English (upper-intermediate or higher)
- Experience in working with Web3 or DeFi products or blockchain protocols
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing, and decentralized storage
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the blockchain rabbit hole
At Chainstack, we recognize that our employees come from different backgrounds and have different needs. That's why we've created a program of policies, practices, and perks to support your whole human experience as an employee at Chainstack.
Competitive salary in USD: We believe in compensating our employees fairly for their hard work and contributions. That's why we offer a competitive salary in USD.
Stock options: We want our employees to share in our success. That's why we offer stock options as part of our compensation package.
Bleeding-edge tech stack: At Chainstack, we work with the latest and greatest technologies. You'll have the opportunity to work with a bleeding-edge tech stack and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
Lack of bureaucracy: We believe in a flat organizational structure and a lack of bureaucracy. You'll have the freedom to make decisions and take ownership of your work.
Flexible schedule: We understand that our employees have different needs and responsibilities outside of work. That's why we offer a flexible schedule so you can work when it's best for you.
Global fast-growing market: Chainstack operates in a global fast-growing market. You'll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and contribute to our growth.
Multinational team: Our team is made up of people from all over the world. You'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals who bring different perspectives and ideas to the table.
The best jobs should be available to everyone.
Chainstack values diversity and inclusivity. We are committed to fostering an environment of trust where everyone from different backgrounds and walks of life can succeed. We welcome your unique perspective and look forward to hearing how you can contribute to our mission and team.
Please mention the word **MASTER** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok