Posted 16 Nov 2023, 1:10 am
Business Operations Program Analyst at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is a tech company with a human story to tell. We’re here to empower teams to manage projects, automate workflows, and rapidly build new secure solutions, using simple no-code tools. We’re revolutionaries – so for us changing the way the world works is all in a day’s work.
As the Business Operations Program Analyst, you will be a link between executive vision and the delivery in the scaling and lifecycle management of critical business processes. The ideal candidate has experience liaising with business leaders within a growing organization. You have demonstrated operational rigor and continuous delivery of improvements with a strong background in data-driven decision making.
The Customer Excellence teams include Customer Success, Customer Support, Customer Outcomes Journey, and Professional Services.
You will report to our Senior Business Operations Program Manager. This is a remote eligible position and you may work remotely from anywhere in Costa Rica where Smartsheet is registered.
- Understand key business metrics and align with Customer Success leadership regarding historical trends and measuring current operational performance
- Track and report on applicable portfolio of team operations
- Leverage your change management skills to improve adoption of initiative outcomes
- Understand leadership strategy and manage operation in service to execution
- Participate in business management processes including meeting cadence and content along with leadership communications
- Work with our BI and Analyst teams to identify calls-to-action for CSMs in Gainsight
- Partner to build and manage business and operational metrics to drive increased adoption of our tools
- 3+ years of experience developing and running a program that includes changes to process, people and technology
- Experience communicating and presenting to a variety of audiences from individual contributor to executive
- Experience with data analysis, including leveraging cloud data warehouses such as Snowflake
- Experience analyzing complex problems, developing recommended solutions, and managing risk
- Experience writing complex SQL queries to prepare and model data for analysis
- Experience with the Smartsheet Platform and Gainsight
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Ability to influence and/or drive consensus among cross-functional teams
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
Perks & Benefits:
- Fully paid Health & Life insurance for full-time employees and family members
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 12 days paid Vacation + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in Costa Rica (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Please mention the word **PRODUCTIVE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok