Posted 14 Nov 2023, 1:35 am
Manager Support at GlossGenius
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools, including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing, and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
Our customers are the core of our business, and we’re looking for a Manager to lead, mentor, and guide our incredible phone support team to help our customers achieve their goals. In this role, you will coach and develop the team to ensure the Customer Support Experts are hitting their KPIs such as Calls Handled, Tickets Solved, AHT, CSAT, and other SLAs. You will monitor the phone queue and advise CX leadership of any customer trends or causes for concern. You will also look for operational and process improvements to help us build a scalable and efficient organization.
You will report to the VP of Customer Experience and can be based remotely.
What You’ll Do
- Work with your manager to create a weekly report to share with CX leaders on the state of the queue and the team
- Stay current on the GlossGenius App developments and partner with Product Experts to communicate updates and improvements to your team.
- Keep the team informed on CX and company goals and initiatives, surface feedback, and collaborate cross-functionally
- Complete QA for team members and support team with questions
- Handle sensitive escalations for the team, resolve complex inquiries, and drive a positive customer experience for escalated customers
- Work with a dynamic team to achieve various goals for the organization and company
- Share opportunities to improve resources for the team based on 1:1s, queue questions, and QA reviews
- Work with our Enablement team to create new resources that will help the team and our customers
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years experience leading customer support teams of 6+ individuals
- Proven record of driving results for your team to meet or exceed performance standards while improving the overall customer experience.
- Experience driving solutions for operations and people management challenges
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums covered by GG
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- One-time home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
The starting base salary for this role in New York, California, and Washington is between $90,000-$105,000 + target equity + benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in GlossGenius’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within our total rewards offering.
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please mention the word **EXALTINGLY** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok