Posted 14 Nov 2023, 5:00 am
Junior Operations Associate at Fresh Prints
Looking for Junior Operations Associate for FlyFlat - a Flight concierge and travel advisory company
At Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them in the best companies. In three years, we’ve never lost a client.
About the client (FlyFlat):
FlyFlat is a luxury travel platform with the best deals in the world on long-haul, international, business, and first-class tickets. FlyFlat saves an average of 35% off retail prices and offers the biggest savings for ways and last-minute flights saving our clients up to 80% off.
We have built an extensive network of global travel partners that give us access to booking methods and inventory not available to the public largely through arbitraging credit card miles and points. When mileage deals aren’t available, we leverage proprietary hidden city fares, gift card arbitrage, and net fares to always save our clients money.
Since 2017, clients have been happy to return to FlyFlat for its excellence in customer service, follow-through, and top-notch execution in even the most last-minute of travel needs.
Joining FlyFlat means being part of a dynamic team dedicated to revolutionising the way people travel. If you are a growth-minded professional with a passion for driving customer acquisition and revenue growth, we invite you to apply for the Head of Growth position and help us shape the future of luxury air travel.
- Service incoming messages, emails from both direct consumers and travel agents, offering flight options and providing accurate pricing and information to correspond with clients’ needs.
- Ensure proper documentation of all airline and department documentation is provided as required.
- Search for flights using points, learn and implement various travel hacking techniques.
- Flag and escalate trends and important customer issues to leadership and customer success teammates.
- Accurately interpret air requirements utilizing a variety of sources.
- Complete cross-functional and customer success specific tasks
- Seek opportunities to create special moments and surprise and delight moments for customers
- Share and elevate customer success stories
- 0-2 years of experience working in customer experience, customer success, or customer service for a tech company, SAAS and/or startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer centric - you think about how to create better experiences for customers first
- Ability to build relationships quickly and work well cross functionally with product and marketing teams and others
- Detail-oriented and well organized, able to explain complex topics in a clear way
- Strong interest and knowledge of loyalty industry, specifically with travel, airlines, and credit card programs
- Flexibility - we’re growing and evolving and we’re looking for folks to grow and evolve with us
- Access to a quiet distraction-free workspace with excellent internet connectivity
Compensation & benefits
- Work Schedule: Full Time, US shifts
- Compensation: Monthly salary of $200 for the first month followed by Annual Salary of $5,400
- Paid vacation and sick time
Please mention the word **TINGLE** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok