Posted 14 Nov 2023, 0:20 pm
Voice of Customer Program Manager at TextNow
We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
· As the Voice of Customer (VoC) Program Manager within the Customer Success team, you will play a crucial role in improving customer loyalty and growth by moving the company to action using the voice of customer from across our various digital properties. You have extensive voice of the customer program management experience and are passionate about customer data, with a proven history of driving insights that improve the customer experience. You will partner with colleagues across the organization to execute new customer digital listening programs and evolve existing programs as needed to provide a more holistic voice of customer assessment across TextNows services.
You'll come with a strong understanding of customer experience program management, analytics, and the ability to tell a compelling story with data. You will also come ready to dive deep into customer journeys to understand and empathize with customer pain points and identify opportunities with respect to customer engagement, business strategy, and quality of service.
· Design and lead new and emerging digital VoC programs that provide the organization with actionable customer experience insights. This includes and internal feedback operations, reporting, analysis, and managing the closed loop process
· Lead internal change management and training efforts related to new digital VoC programs
· Partnering with the Data Analytics team, conduct top line and in-depth analysis of customer data to determine significance of trends and impact on business and customer health
· Utilize different technologies to gather and synthesize customer feedback data with associated business data to determine key drivers of customer success, loyalty, risk, churn and overall experience, and then translate that into actionable insights
· Facilitate cross-functional insight reviews and action-planning meetings with internal stakeholders to drive customer and partner experience improvements
· Inspire the organization to listen, understand and act on customer feedback as an effective data-driven storyteller
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· At least 5+ years direct experience in Customer Experience, Customer Insights, Digital Experience, or Market Research in a Consumer focused industry
· Experience managing global customer listening posts, such as NPS programs, digital online reviews
· Experience in program management
· Experience in analyzing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing recommendations on complex topics
· The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of reviewing and synthesizing feedback from diverse sources such as Reddit, Google Reviews, Apple App Store, and other platforms. They should excel in translating customer feedback into actionable insights, driving innovation, and actively contributing to the development of new initiatives that enhance the overall customer experience
· Experience in preparing content to various audiences and level of leaderships
· Experience with driving customer experience improvement initiatives based on customer feedback
· Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acting as an advocate for customers
· Strong critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills\n
More about TextNow...
· People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
· No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
· Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
· Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More:
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
· We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity and Inclusion:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
TextNow Candidate Policy
By submitting an application to TextNow, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the TextNow Candidate Policy
Please mention the word **TRANQUILITY** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok