Posted 14 Nov 2023, 6:53 pm
Open Application at Aragon
Aragon is a small team of people that spans a broad range of backgrounds, interests, and geographies. We're entrepreneurs and Ph.D.s, technologists and skeptics, troublemakers and problem solvers, who are striving to realize the Aragon Manifesto by designing and building unstoppable tooling for the creation and management of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs).
Aragon has overseen the production of the leading smart contract framework for DAOs, with toolkits for developers to seamlessly integrate their own apps with DAO functionality.
It's a privilege to have people interested in working with us. We're eager to meet talented, passionate people who are excited about building the future of onchain governance.
Wow us with your authenticity and don't be shy about what makes you tick!
💪 What kind of qualities make a great fit at Aragon?
- Never put yourself above those you work with
- Unafraid of having weird or unusual ideas in the pursuit of innovation
- Brings emotional maturity to challenges, able to thoughtfully criticize ideas without making it personal
- Passionate about building robust, credibly neutral technology where ‘code is law’ - preventing human ideology and fallibility
- Learns constantly about emerging technology and can apply it toward working smarter
- Knows its ok to make mistakes, but unacceptable not to learn from them
- Proactive and self-managing when provided with lots of autonomy
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal, able to convey complexity in simple terms
- Basic understanding of Web3 tools and concepts, including wallets, defi, proof-of-stake consensus, etc.
Disclaimer: we cannot respond to every application. If there's a potential match, we'll reach out to you immediately!
We value freedom and responsibility among our contributors. In practice, this means that we're a remote distributed organization that's flexible as to where you want to work and your schedule. We will trust you to accommodate and support your team, and communicate if you ever feel stretched thin. You will get all of the resources needed to be effective, whether its for setting up your remote work environment or a personal development budget. This role reports to Eagle Ops, a Swiss AG dedicated to advancing the Aragon Project. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting a community of DAO creators, developers, and users experimenting with new forms of social coordination and governance.
Please mention the word **DREAMLAND** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok