Posted 15 Nov 2023, 0:30 am
Language Coach for Mango Summit at Mango Languages
We are searching for a talented and experienced language coach whose native language is Spanish to join our Mango Summit team. The ideal candidate will not only possess an inherent passion for teaching but will also have a deep understanding of the Spanish language. This individual should have the skills and patience to work with students of varying proficiency levels. As part of our innovative program pilot, this role offers a chance to shape and redefine the way we approach language learning.
About Mango Summit: Think of Mango Summit as a high intensity boot camp, but for language learning. Drawing inspiration from platforms like Peloton and personal trainer modules, Mango Summit is designed to offer intensive, focused, and personalized language learning experiences. If you're a dedicated language teacher and are eager to be part of a pioneering initiative, we encourage you to apply.\n
- Deliver language lessons tailored to the individual needs of students.
- Conduct weekly 1x1 sessions with plan participants in an open format.
- Lead weekly group lessons with class cohorts based on a structured curriculum.
- Act as an Accountability Coach, offering guidance and support to participants aiming to achieve their language goals.
- Monitor progress and attendance of participants.
- Extend support and motivation through email and SMS/Text Messaging to ensure participants remain engaged.
- Foster a nurturing and motivational learning environment.
- Liaise with the Mango Summit team on a weekly basis to discuss potential areas for improvement, student attendance, and gather student feedback to guarantee the program's success.
- Native speaker of Spanish.
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Proven experience teaching Spanish to English speakers. A degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a relevant teaching certification is a plus.
- Deep seated passion for the learning and teaching of language and culture.
- Previous experience with employing technology in live online language instruction is preferred.
- Demonstrable aptitude for learning new technological tools. Familiarity with Zoom, the Google Suite, and similar applications is preferable.
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Critical thinking
- Positive view of giving and receive feedback
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven track record of consistently meeting deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
How to apply
- Submit a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
- IMPORTANT: (We will not review your application if we do not receive this!)
- Please submit an introduction video (Max: 2 minutes) in English to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in working as a Generalist Administrator for Mango Live.
Mango was founded to empower deeper human connections through language. We believe that language is an adventure; a journey to be embarked on by those of a bold and curious spirit, and a passion to connect more deeply with their global friends. Our award-winning language-learning system is powered by proven methodologies and world-class learning content. Available on mobile, tablet, and web-based platforms, our software is designed to establish retention and rapidly build conversation skills through smart, adaptive technology. At Mango we maintain a drug-free workplace. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please mention the word **LIONHEARTED** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok