Posted 13 Nov 2023, 4:50 pm
Senior Manager Technical Account Management at LivePerson
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) is a global leader in trustworthy and equal AI for business. Hundreds of the world's leading brands — including HSBC, Chipotle, and Virgin Media — use our Conversational Cloud platform to engage with millions of consumers safely and responsibly. We power a billion conversational interactions every month, providing a uniquely rich data set and safety tools to unlock the power of Generative AI and Large Language Models for better business outcomes.
At LivePerson, we foster an inclusive workplace culture that encourages meaningful connection, collaboration, and innovation. Every mind is invited to ask questions and actively seek new ways to achieve success and reach their full potential. We operate as one with a growth mindset. This means spotting opportunities, solving ambiguities and seeking effective solutions to challenges that make things better.
As the Senior Manager of Technical Account Management, you will lead the team towards becoming the ultimate technical relationship owner who embraces the importance of the values of the company, advocates for their brands, spearheads initiatives, builds wellness plans, and steps in to steer cross-functional efforts proactively and during crisis situations. Your role will require perseverance and devotion to go above and beyond the call of duty, motivating and supporting the team to live up to their potential. Your goal will be embracing change, leaning into crisis situations, and managing conflict for positive outcomes. Growth mindset to prioritize business needs with aptitude to disagree but to commit to the set direction.
- Learn and maintain the LivePerson product knowledge
- Assist with design of the value-add technical success packages and lead delivery
- Drive collaboration with the product owners
- Be a point of escalation for customers and internal stakeholders
- Embrace change, build and execute change management plans
- Motivate the team to think outside of the box
- Step up to offer help to the fellow managers any day
- Drive customer satisfaction execution of the role definitions and best practices
- Build and manage follow-the-sun and on-call schedules for the team
- Carry manager on-call responsibilities as needed
- Conduct hiring, onboarding and mentoring team members
- Establish strong peer relationships and be a team player
- Take on an initiative to expand existing processes into innovative scaled methodology
- Be hands-on and act as the TAM when needed
- Take on-call duty for the global support organization as per the team's schedule
- Build onboarding plans and continuous training for the team
- 8+ years of professional related experience
- BS/BA or Masters college degree
- Proven experience being a people’s manager in a technical customer-facing discipline; TAM manager’s role preferred
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management for a SaaS, CCaaS, AI or web engagement company, supporting Fortune 500 customers
- Experience in managing operations tasks, i.e. WFM, playbook creation, on-call rotations
- Web and scripting technologies hands on experience
- Good familiarity with APIs /SDKs
- Excellent presentation skills, using Google Slides or similar tools
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights (SQL/NoSQL/Data lake)
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders (incl. C-suite) and projects
- Ability to have peer to peer relationship with high level customer contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Exemplary conflict management skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and cross-organizational efforts with a number of different virtual teams concurrently
- Project management experience with certification is a plus
- Strong time-management skills
- Require little to no supervision
- Show up and own any technical conversation pertaining to the platform and product performance for a brand
- Experience in using CRM tools, bug tracking tools, repositories, and log aggregation tools
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours, including holidays, nights, and weekends as and when needed for crisis management of the top accounts
- Discipline to conduct on-call duties as required by the business
- Available to travel to additional customer sites as required (up to 20%)
- Time flexibility to answer questions and participate in meetings working as part of a global team
The salary range for this role will be between $125,000 to $165,000. Final compensation will be determined by a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, your location, skills, experience, education, and/or certifications. During the phone screening, the recruiter will provide the location-specific salary range for this role. Regardless of your personal situation or where you are in the world, LivePerson offers comprehensive and great benefits programs to meet your needs:
- Health: medical, dental, vision and wellbeing.
- Time away: Public holidays and discretionary PTO package for flexible days off with manager approval.
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services.
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning.
- Additional: 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary insurance coverage, exclusive perks and discounts.
Why you'll love working here:
LivePerson is a hub for the ever-curious and proactive, offering a flexible work-life balance tailored to individual needs. With offices and WeWork locations worldwide, our flexible work policy provides our teams the freedom to work from their preferred environment. We're very proud to have earned recognition from Fast Company, Newsweek, and BuiltIn for being a top innovative, beloved, and remote-friendly workplace.
Belonging at LivePerson:
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Please mention the word **EBULLIENTLY** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok