Posted 13 Nov 2023, 6:40 pm
Solutions Engineer Public Sector at Wiz, Inc.
As a Solutions Engineer - Public Sector, you will be responsible for supporting our Public Sector customers, reporting to the Manager, Federal Solutions Engineer You will partner directly with regional account executives to help change our customers’ view and how they approach cloud security. You will be their trusted advisor for all matters related to cloud security across AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve the maximum value from our solution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with the sales team to provide technical leadership to our Public Sector customers and prospective customers in conjunction with helping our team meet their quarterly sales targets.
- Provide presentations to our customers and prospective customers such as whiteboards, product demonstrations, slides, and proof of value outcomes.
- Help our customers and prospective customers plan in-depth test plans for showing the value of the Wiz platform in their environment (proof of value).
- Invest time in learning new product features, industry related developments, and broadening your overall technical skillset.
- Represent Wiz in technical forums such as trade shows, technical meetups, and industry events.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Ability to deliver world class demonstrations and training experience to our Federal Civilian and DoD customers
- Mastery of the technical sales process
- Ability to thrive in a creative technical role assisting partners to build a technical business delivery model
- Experience in a sales engineering role delivering solutions to C-level executives at enterprise customers
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Cloud security experience
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience
- Network engineering experience
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools
- SaaS experience
- Proficient in CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
Candidates must meet EAR part 772 and ITAR 120.15 definition of a U.S. person (Any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship; or any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (green card holder); or any individual who is granted status as a “protected person”) and that they reside in the contiguous United States.
Please mention the word **OUTDO** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok