Posted 10 Nov 2023, 9:00 am
Marketing Operations Manager at Mural
ABOUT THE TEAM
Mural is shaping the future of visual collaboration and transforming the way teams work. Global enterprises including IBM, GitHub, Atlassian, Autodesk and SAP have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
As a campaign manager on the Marketing Operations team you will be part of a small but mighty team that is responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations at Mural, from tech stack to campaign set up, deployment and database management. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns to drive business growth and achieve marketing objectives. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, detail-oriented, and possesses a deep understanding of marketing automation tools (ideally Marketo) and processes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience with Marketo, Segment, and other G2M systems
- Experience with campaign intake process
- Implement lead nurturing workflows, segmentation, and personalization strategies to optimize campaign performance
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze KPIs, and make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement
- A/B test campaign elements to refine messaging, creative, and targeting strategies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always evolving start-up environment
- You have a strong analytical demeanor with the desire to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven program and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and maintain accountability
- Cross-culturally aware and able to working with global team
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing operations team or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation platforms and tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing analytics tools
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $104,000 - $130,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
Please mention the word **TITILLATING** and tag RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok